Home Health - Health Information Coordinator (Full Time)
Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is currently hiring a Full Time Home Health- Health Information Coordinator for Westminster Canterbury at Home.
Westminster Canterbury At Home offers personalized and exceptional Home Health Care, Home Care, and Hospice services in private home settings in Virginia Beach and surrounding areas.
Our Full-Time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits on their FIRST day of employment!
What will I do?
The Home Health- Health Information Coordinator reviews and manages Home Health medical record documentation and completes data entry of clinical information.
- Completes quality control reviews of documentation and notifies clinicians of missed or questionable items.
- Manages physician order process.
- Coordinates with billing coordinator for timely release of billing claims.
What do I need for this role?
- Must complete certification in diagnosis coding and OASIS (COS-O) within 3 years
- Two years of office experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Two years of experience in using Word and Excel
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to identify errors or omissions in documentation
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
What makes Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay unique?
Founded in 1982, Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is a faith based, not-for-profit, Life Plan Continuing Care Community to serve older adults of all beliefs, their families and the broader community.
Our waterfront community, located on the southern shore of Chesapeake Bay in Virginia Beach, in a beautiful, resort-like setting, provides innovative and comprehensive services designed to offer independent living, assisted living, and nursing care solutions.
Our employees, residents and guests carry out our mission daily: Creating community to foster joy and well-being. We maintain a close and friendly culture for our staff and residents by adhering to our Values of achieving excellence by giving and expecting:
RESPECT for each Person.
PASSION for what we do.
PROFESSIONALISM in all we do.
Check us out on Facebook: @WCBayCareers
Stay updated on Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay's response to COVID-19: https://www.wcbay.com/coronavirus
See this exciting video of The Hoy Center: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rk5JWgrnBcIOjtH3uj1FD49AcIRFykX8/view?…
Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status. Candidates are screened, in accordance with the Code of Virginia, with the State Police criminal background check including sex offender crimes. All new hires are subject to a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and receiving the flu shot.
DAY ONE BENEFITS FOR ALL FULL-TIME HIRES!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Same Day Pay-Get early pay access through UKG and get paid without waiting for your paycheck!
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Identity Theft Plan
- Legal Resources
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Scholarship Program for Employees/Family Members
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Six (6) Paid Holidays
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- On-Site Gym, Salon, Clinic & Pharmacy
- No Agency use for any clinical positions
- Bus Passes
- Monthly Toll Allotment