Adjunct Faculty, Counseling Psychology - Chicago Campus
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The Counseling Psychology Department at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is seeking several highly qualified adjunct instructors to join our diverse faculty at our Chicago Campus. We offer a wide variety of graduate-level courses in areas such as:
- Diversity in Clinical Practice
- Theories in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Counseling Interventions and Treatment Planning
- Teach courses throughout the academic semester/year
- Assess students on ability to meet Course Learning Outcomes as well as evaluation student professional comportment
- Provide feedback to students about academic and professional performance
- Maintain communication with the department administration, faculty, and students.
- Doctoral degree in Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology, or a related field.
- Teaching experience (3 years preferred)
- Exemplary professional experience
- Commitment to academic excellence, service to the community, research, and diversity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Compensation & Benefits
This opportunity is budgeted at $1,124-1,540 per credit and may vary per course with student enrollment. Additional compensation factors may impact total compensation. To learn more about our competitive benefits and additional rewards, including generous paid time-off, medical and dental insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, click the link below.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: For the protection of faculty, staff, students and all who enter our facilities, The Chicago School requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exemptions, as a condition of employment.