Registered Medication Aide (RMA) Full Time/Part Time
Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is currently hiring a Registered Medication Aide (RMA) for Assisted Living.
We have immediate openings for:
- Full Time Day (7am - 7pm)
- Part Time Night (7pm - 11pm)
**12-hour shifts are mandatory for all Full Time team members.
*Schedule is 3 days one week, 4 days the next with an every other weekend rotation.
What will I do?
Our Registered Medication Aide performs duties according to accepted nursing practice necessary to provide the highest quality of resident care under the direction of licensed personnel.
In this role you will:
- Provide complete care of assigned residents
- Dispense medications and provide personnel
- Documents pertinent information in the resident's record, completes incident reports as needed
What do I need for this role?
- Current Registered Medication Aide (RMA) License in the State of VA (or compact state)
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License in the State of VA (or compact state)
- CPR and First Aide certification (or must obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- Physically able to perform all aspects of this job
What makes Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay unique?
Founded in 1982, Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is a faith based, not-for-profit, Life Plan Continuing Care Community to serve older adults of all beliefs, their families and the broader community.
Our waterfront community, located on the southern shore of Chesapeake Bay in Virginia Beach, in a beautiful, resort-like setting, provides innovative and comprehensive services designed to offer independent living, assisted living, and nursing care solutions.
Our employees, residents and guests carry out our mission daily: Creating community to foster joy and well-being. We maintain a close and friendly culture for our staff and residents by adhering to our Values of achieving excellence by giving and expecting:
RESPECT for each Person.
PASSION for what we do.
PROFESSIONALISM in all we do.
Check us out on Facebook: @WCBayCareers
Stay updated on Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay's response to COVID-19: https://www.wcbay.com/coronavirus
See this exciting video of The Hoy Center: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rk5JWgrnBcIOjtH3uj1FD49AcIRFykX8/view?…
Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status. Candidates are screened, in accordance with the Code of Virginia, with the State Police criminal background check including sex offender crimes. All new hires are subject to a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and receiving the flu shot.
DAY ONE BENEFITS FOR ALL FULL-TIME HIRES!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Same Day Pay-Get early pay access through UKG and get paid without waiting for your paycheck!
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Identity Theft Plan
- Legal Resources
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Scholarship Program for Employees/Family Members
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Six (6) Paid Holidays
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- On-Site Gym, Salon, Clinic & Pharmacy
- No Agency use for any clinical positions
- Bus Passes
- Monthly Toll Allotment