General Description of Position
Under the general supervision of the Dean of Nursing and Allied Health and the Respiratory Care Program Chair, the adjunct instructor will provide instruction to students in the respiratory neonatal/pediatric course and other respiratory courses if available and qualified for.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Respiratory Care, Science, Health Science, or similar discipline.
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner in Illinois.
- Four (4) years’ experience as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT). Two (2) years’ experience working in NICU and /or PICU.
- Certified in NRP or must obtain NRP certification within 6 months of hire.
- NPS credential
- NRP instructor.
- Teaching experience as a clinical instructor/preceptor.
Application Process: In your application, please include unofficial transcripts of all completed college-level courses. Offer to hire cannot be extended without official transcripts.
Please note that Adjunct positions are part of an applicant pool that is accessed throughout the academic year. RVC will reach out to applicants throughout the academic year when teaching needs arise.